What's new

Grandfathers weapons

weregolf

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
985
Reaction score
648
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Pendulum
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi,
Searching for some guns buried down a tree,
it is part of the grandfather's inheritance

Where could they be?
View attachment 1599910

See ya
 
Weregolf,

Thank you for this dowsing exercise--I am going to try and find the guns.

Barton
 
I find nothing buried or hidden.
Marvin
 
Weregolf,

I am just a beginner. I am on a Apple computer and I do not know how to draw on a photo or even sent your photo to my e-mail--so with that said and I am just a beginner I got this:
It is ok to dowse this photo by me
The guns in the tree are no longer there
I got a line going from the bottom left corner to the top right corner
It seems to be to the left of the bottom building--
There is a dead tree--up and a little left of the bottom left building--
so I would start at the dead tree and go / search south with the metal detector

Barton
 
Thanks for the help

Because i dont have a gun for witness i search iron
I search big iron targets, i get 3 spots..
IMG-WA0013-a1.webp
Small circle is an iron target
Double circle is big iron target
 
Thanks for the help

Because i dont have a gun for witness i search iron
I search big iron targets, i get 3 spots..
View attachment 1600505
Small circle is an iron target
Double circle is big iron target

Well first i'll say good job,of hitting metal......i get the same thing......the first one i would check,IMG-WA0013-a1.webp is the one you got circle in blue and red,i pick up lead there to,which don't mean nothing,but be good place to start.
 
Thanks for the help
 
Well, until now only garbage
IMG-WA0013-a1b.webp
..1 or 2 pending
 
Somebody asked me about guns one time. I said if you know what type gun it is, try to find another like it and then put a piece of paper over the model number, etc. and do a pencil rubbing/tracing. That is your witness to either hold or place in the L-rod sample chamber.
 
OK I am new to the whole treasure hunting hobby and have strictly been doing metal detecting but this thread has me confused, it seems that you all are "dowsing" a picture on the internet and can find metal? How does that work?
 
VERY POORLY!!! LOL
 
OK I am new to the whole treasure hunting hobby and have strictly been doing metal detecting but this thread has me confused, it seems that you all are "dowsing" a picture on the internet and can find metal? How does that work?

It doesn't in my opinion, take a look through all the threads on dowsing. Glaring inconsistencies, bold claims of treasure never shared and often never found. Then when they do find something its usually maybe a coin or something they actually find with a detector after "dowsing tells them to go to a spot". Stick with research and time on a detector and you are guaranteed to have better results.
 
It's possible, but not without daily practice and FEEDBACK (25 years), meditation, (no body does any of these around here) and luck (1 in 10,000 chance it's anything but a mineralised pocket). What? You say there are no minerals in your area? Are there any plants growing there? If so, then you have mineral pockets.

The whole thing about astral projection is just unreliable and inaccurate. On-site dowsing maybe you have a chance. This is called "etheric" or pre-physical.

So how does it work? Somebody gets a hunch of a cache and posts a photo. The map "dowser" puts an "X" or "O" dotted all over the photo. You'd think with enough dots somebody would find something sooner or later, right? So the hope is the guy lucks out and finds something then attributes it to the "dowser" and gives him part of the cache. Personally I'll stick with the Jack and the Beanstalk fable as a better chance of getting rich. But what happens is the guy is sent out on a wild goose chace/snipe hunt and spends money, time, and risk to personal health and in some case legal issues.

It's been several years since Forrest Fenn hid his treasure and gave many clues and hints. Nobody found it yet.
 
Last edited:
It's possible, but not without daily practice and FEEDBACK (25 years), meditation, (no body does any of these around here) and luck (1 in 10,000 chance it's anything but a mineralised pocket). What? You say there are no minerals in your area? Are there any plants growing there? If so, then you have mineral pockets
.

Sounds like it did not work for you Mike
 
Yes Dowsing works :icon_thumleft:
but in this case i try to search guns without a witness like gun,
i search "big" targets of iron and until now only garbage
 
Last edited:
Ok, thanks Arth :icon_thumleft:
 
I just did a quick dowse check, dowsing revealed an attraction to gun metal in the rectangle and circled areas.
Jon
weregolfGuns10-9-18roughdowse.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom