J johnger1 Jr. Member Joined May 14, 2013 Messages 94 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2013 #1 I think I've got some gravers here Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes May 24, 2013 #2 I don't think so.
J johnger1 Jr. Member Joined May 14, 2013 Messages 94 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2013 Thread Owner #3 I'll post a few more photos of the last rock, in the last photo. What am I missing?
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2013 #4 I see what looks like a spoheshave to me in that last photo. It's pretty hard to see detail with that material.
I see what looks like a spoheshave to me in that last photo. It's pretty hard to see detail with that material.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2013 #5 I don't see an artifact in these pictures but, from what I do see you could be in the right area. Good luck!
I don't see an artifact in these pictures but, from what I do see you could be in the right area. Good luck!
J johnger1 Jr. Member Joined May 14, 2013 Messages 94 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Yeah, I'll keep looking