What's new

Gray Ghost NDTs

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Gray Ghost NDT's

Does anyone know where I can buy two new 1/4" cords for my NDT's? They both broke where they attach to the headphones, I found one bad solder joint on one cord, and two broken wires on the other one. I can't remember who I bought them from. So as a winter project I repaired both, guess what? I was out for 2 hours today and both cords broke again, so I had to use the Koss 30's that came with Mr. ET. I don't like them, they let too much noise in, and I can't lay my machine down and stand up with the headphones on, they yank right off my head and take my glasses with them! All I want to purchase is the 2 cords, nothing else. I have owned these phones for over 5 years and I love 'em! ........NGE
 
Re: Gray Ghost NDT's

Erm..hello. Was this any help? lol.
 
Re: Gray Ghost NDT's

I bought a NDT cable from this guy http://www.dmobx.com/ and he's in your state.
Hope that helped.
HH
John
 
Re: Gray Ghost NDT's

Thought that Detector Pro warranted their headphones for life. Have you tried contacting them?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom