What's new

Gray Ghost Wireless Minelab Heaphones

Thebigd81

Full Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
205
Reaction score
784
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anyone use the gray ghost wireless minelab headphones? How are they? Been trying to get a pair for months and none anywhere.
 
Does anyone use the gray ghost wireless minelab headphones? How are they? Been trying to get a pair for months and none anywhere.

For which detector?

I bought a pair of amphibian II for equinox and the sound was terrible. Couldnt hear a damn thing. Immediately returned them.
 
The wireless ones are compatible with all minelab detectors
 
At the bottom of the forum page is a list of supporting vendors. You should be able to find what your looking for there. I purchased my set here https://bigboyshobbies.net/catalogsearch/result/?q=gray+ghost
I use amphibian II and find I'm able to hear the tones well, but I've only had my head just under the surface of the water while lake bottom hunting. I cant speak to actually hearing the tones while snorkeling. I'm pleased with my set.
 
Those dont connect directly to the minelab they connect to a box that hooks up to the minelab.. just like the box that comes with the nox 800...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom