What's new

Great, a new addiction......

gold fish

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
I have only dug one half with my MD, so I figured I would check out the roll hunting. I did a bunch of pennies last winter, but, really, how exciting do wheats get ?? So I decided to start searching for the bigger fare, in the last week I have dug through about $700 worth of rolls, I have ended up with 36, 40% and 2 franklins, I also purchased 6, 90% kennedys from a teller window.

Today was really the banner day, I went to some small-town banks and hit them up for coins, I managed 29 40%ers, and 1 franklin from $400 in rolls(Two of the rolls had 11 40's in each, one of those had the frank). Then I hit a bank that had $37 in Ikes, Geez, whatta day. I'm off to meet some friends for coffee, I'll get some pics up soon.

Thanx for the inspiration, all.
 
Upvote 0
You're one of us now! Mwahahahaha!
 
Most people have to be bitten on the neck by a bat to become weird. All we did was find a couple silver halves. Go figure
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom