What's new

Great book deals on Amazon

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just looking through some books on metal detecting, and noticed something interesting, but we'll get into that in a minute. I was just browsing some of he books, as I have noticed a good amount of people from this forum have written several. Although I was unable to find their books, I did see some great deals offered by Amazon

Where else can you pay more for a used book, than a new one :laughing9:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?tag=treasurenet01-20
 
yea lol
used cost more than new....must be the new order of buying and selling
 
That's why the adage, "Buyer beware."
 
You ever see a cat that reads? :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom