What's new

Great day!

Bignbadun

Greenie
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pitt County, NC
Detector(s) used
I have a Scheiber MIMID, which is a surplus military mine detecting unit.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finally get back out in the fields of eastern NC for a few hours. Hit some new fields in the hunting club that were way back off the beaten path. Lot of walking but it was worth it!
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130615_200358.webp
    ForumRunner_20130615_200358.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 0
Nice archaic site! Very similar to my finds! If I had a dollar for every morrow mt base I have picked up I would be a wealthy man!
 
Saturday's finds all cleaned up. Not sure about a couple of them on the bottom, may be just broken rocks.

2013-06-15 22.32.54.webp
 
arrow_head.gif
Nice finds Bignbadun.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom