Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 6,192
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 3,998
Upvote 0
Thanks all, i had just got the Ace from Steve last week. i thought i would just get out and give it a try. well i have to say it hit hard on the button. im usually out with the F75 but i wanted to give it a go. not 10 min into the hunt i got it. it might be hard to not use the little ace any more. it is a back up, or mamas machine. thanks cintisteve.

You gotta love it when a banner button jumps out of the hole :thumbsup:

Truly outstanding find, but you already knew that. :D :headbang:
Congrats on the great score and for making the banner! :thumbsup:

Now that was a good hour! :thumbsup: I wonder if the hole was to wear it after the shank broke.

Wow, what a lucky find! GOod for you!

shweeeet!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: that's been on my wishlist! nice job and congrats on the banner! sighs...one of these days i'll get one :icon_scratch:

HEAVYMETALNUT said:
shweeeet!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: that's been on my wishlist! nice job and congrats on the banner! sighs...one of these days i'll get one :icon_scratch:
metalnut i have a feeling you will. :notworthy:

You just paid for a nice up grade detector! Or keep the 250 and the button. :icon_thumright:

Congratulations on a Rare and wonderfull find on American History.I don't know to much about these kind of button's but I know enough you made a once in life time Find.Again Congratulations on the Button & the Banner..What would the value of this particular one in it's present original condition be?

Wow, I just watched the espisode on Pawn Stars where a guy pawned a similar button. An expert valued the button in the thousand range (if you believe everything on TV) Congrats on the find!!!!!!!!

This is my #1 wish list find. Congratulations on such a cool piece of history. I have always loved the inaugural buttons. Great patina, great find, great button! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back