What's new

great finds so far

pitbull1111

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
i just joined this site about a week ago when i seen all that silver maine_jim found on the banner, that got me excited to do some CRH!! when to 10 banks i think it was jan.2 only 1 bank and 7 rolls of halves so i bout them and found 1 1968 kennedy!!! went to a differnt bank the next day and bought 4 rolls of quarters and found a 1945 silver!! since then i went through 1000$ of quarters and 110$ of old 1$ coins and found no more silver. my gf said it was begginers luck. i did find a color painted south caroline quarter and a 2009 half. today i took some quarters back a coin mchine and found 4 1943 steel pennies!! and a bicentanial canadian penny at lest i think it is it says 1867-1992. and found a cinco centavos m 1957 and a 1974 new penny. now im waiting on my 2 boxes of halves to come in on wensday. :)
 
Upvote 0
today is turning out good, my gf was going through some old boxes and found 5 1942 halves and a 1911 v nickel a merc and 3 indian head pennys 1893,1905 and 1906
 
Wow. Sounds like your girlfriend has a eye for the good stuff. My wife has that talent as well. I do the heavy lifting, and she skims the good coins.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
And they said that banner wont bring more people into CRH'g..........

"Please do not vote the banner".

Oh and welcome to the Addiction.

Mojo
 
BANNER!!!!






















just kidding.
 
coinmojo said:
And they said that banner wont bring more people into CRH'g..........

"Please do not vote the banner".

Oh and welcome to the Addiction.

Mojo

Yes, I agree. Don't vote CRHing for the banner. But anyways, welcome to the maddness ;D
 
LOL. Banner finds for sure. Congrats. With all the new CRHers we may need another forum. JJ.

Golden Silver
 
I am amazed at all the new people. Went on vacation for a week and a half and most of the people here I have never seen before.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
I am amazed at all the new people. Went on vacation for a week and a half and most of the people here I have never seen before.

Like I said that banner post has attracted some newcomers.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
AGCoinHunter said:
I am amazed at all the new people. Went on vacation for a week and a half and most of the people here I have never seen before.

Like I said that banner post has attracted some newcomers.

Mojo

This is what many of us said would happen. I hope that all the newcomers who start as a result of seeing the banner find live and CRH in the same areas where the CRHers live who called us "anti-banners" names like "selfish" and all the other assorted names, etc.

Maybe when they see their finds cut by 90% due to all the competition they will see that being "selfish" in the sense of CRHing is really the same as wanting to win a game or sport you are participating in. Every silver coin your competitor in your area finds is one less for you if you are all pulling coins from the same "pool".

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom