tonytygr
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2007
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- birmingham al
- Detector(s) used
- whites 6000d coinmaster
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Not sure if this is the right place to post but it's good for a laugh. My great-grandfather used to sit on his porch with a fishing line tied to a $20 bill laying on the sidewalk. When somebody would walk by and reach for the 20 he would pull on the line pulling the bill away and laugh hysterically. Then he would tell them "just wanted to remind you that you don't get something for nothing!"

I guess they really wanted that quarter.
I also did that at my high school. I super glued a penny by the front door, and a couple dimes and quarters in the bathroom.
? 








