What's new

Great Half Box...for me at least

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
My bank ladiy told me that they were holding 4 boxes for me from last week and had forgot to tell me that they were in. She originally told me that the head teller forgotto order them so I wasn't expecting them. So given that it was a pleasent surprise and that I returned $100 to my dump bank who overpaid me (I caught, it not them and it was in cash) I thought i had some karma coming. Well it did not disappoint as I found.....

20-40%ers and 6 90%ers (1964). Can't wait to get box #2 tommorrow. Not a super score as this forum goes but my best box yet
 
Upvote 0
Good for you for your honesty and the great box of halves. For me that would almost be a dream box.
 
i don't even get that number with 2 boxes, very nice
 
That is not a "great half box"...that is a HAUL!!! Any time you can build a full roll, you (in my opinion) have scored!

CongrAGs on the find, and may you find many more.
 
Borat would say this... BUT! Very Nice! :icon_thumleft: :wink: :D
 
I would consider that a really good box - I have only gotten one box over 20 ( 25 40%, 1 ben, 1- 64 ken.) It will be great when we each get a box with 50 plus silver !
 
Hope your next one is even better.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom