What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Great signal

demano

Full Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
130
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
AT MAX
Garret carrot
Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today at a new permission, sounded great I thought I had found a coin until the dig. I think it is copper, part of some kind of coffee pot or old stove? Thanks for any help.
 

Attachments

  • 20230428_224006.webp
    20230428_224006.webp
    576.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 20230428_224032.webp
    20230428_224032.webp
    693.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 20230428_224050.webp
    20230428_224050.webp
    508.1 KB · Views: 110
Looks like a top to an old radiator that the cap screwed into.
 
Upvote 1
What is the material around it? Leather or plastic. If so they would burn if it were part of a lamp. I could see it being part of a car hood ornament or car brand keychain decor that had a covering with emblem for a maker on it.
 
Upvote 0
Sure looks like a burner, are there holes around the circle?
No holes, looks like a integral tube runs around it and out the spout. Thanks
 
Upvote 1
What is the material around it? Leather or plastic. If so they would burn if it were part of a lamp. I could see it being part of a car hood ornament or car brand keychain decor that had a covering with emblem for a maker on it.
All copper, no holes except the spout. Thanks
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom