Great trade

Bowen89

Apr 3, 2012
South Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So if you guys look back i had those bicentennial rolls from the philadelphia mint. I took your advice and put them up on ebay... i made a 100% profit! Kept one for myself and sold 9 for $200. So with my $100 profit i went to my local coin shop and for $99 i picked up this

Walkers 35, 43, 43, 45, 46
Ben: 56
Kennedy: 64, 64, 64, 64

So for just stumbling across 10 bicentennial rolls i got 10 90%s for essentially nothing! Thanks for looking

ForumRunner_20120706_174341.png

Upvote 0
Nice trade why not just get some peace dollars

When it all hits the fan, silver quarters and halves are the way to go! I trade in all CRHing finds (besides silver) to buy more silver. So if I find a 1937 Buffalo I can usually do a straight trade (depending on its condition) for a merc at my dealer

nice job, people go nuts for bicentennial coins, quarters, halves, dollars... we go crazy for what they would trade for the bicentennial rolls ;)
hh
buff

Now that's a cool trade! I would sell the other roll too, unless you REALLY want it. I can't see you ever making more than that on a roll of bicents. $10/coin for 90%s is a good price... You could sell them for more than that on eBay right now (prob break even w/the fees tho- hence FEEBAY).

Great trade, gotta love getting some nice silver coins for basically free!

Silver for almost nothing. Im keeping the one roll because i live 2 minutes from philadelphia so i find it sorta cook

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back