What's new

GREAT WHITE FLEET COMMERATIVE ?

hombre53

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I dug this at an old log cabin in eastern kansas. Cannot make out makers mark on the back. Can anyone give me some info and possable value if any? I have other junk to post but I will do it later . THANKS!
 

Attachments

  • NEW.webp
    NEW.webp
    106.3 KB · Views: 338
  • back.webp
    back.webp
    68 KB · Views: 313
I havent found a match yet but it appears to be a 1908 SOUVENIR VISIT OF U.S. NAVAL FLEET, REAR ADMIRAL EVANS "FIGHTING BOB". Nice find.
 
Upvote 0
Sorry, new to this. It is about 1.75" tall and 1.5" wide. seems to be brass.
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • Great White-Fleet_tm3.webp
    Great White-Fleet_tm3.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 373
  • Great_white_fleet_map_svg.webp
    Great_white_fleet_map_svg.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 439
Upvote 0
Something very interesting I noted on the map that they didnt use the Panama Canal. It wasnt completed yet.
 
Upvote 0
WOW, Lots of info. I see there was a battleship Kansas in the fleet and I found this in Kansas. I wonder where this souviner was given out? I am pretty shure it was not at a port here in kansas :laughing9:. I wonder if it is worth anything ? THANKS EVERYONE!
 
Upvote 0
Check Fee-Bay, That's what I always check first......NGE
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom