Greenie
Sep 6, 2012
Columbia,SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi everyone!
I'm new to TreasureNet but looking forward to learning about detecting and collecting relics. I'm also an avid bridle rosette collector. Just got one that was from a Revolutionary War battlefield in SC and that has me interested in getting a metal detector. Can anyone suggest a good one?
Thanks!
SusanInColumbia

Nightibis

Sep 5, 2011
Rock Hill, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, I live in Rock Hill, SC. I am originally from Lancaster. I would reccomend the AT Pro. That is what I use. Everyone has there own opinion but speaking from experience, if you are going o spend the money, spend a couple of hundred dollars to get something you will use for awhile. My first one was a little bounty hunter which was ok, but after I upgraded I realized I should have bought the AT Pro first.

B.

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Aboard:hello2:,wishing you lot's of Treasures,I'm not there yet to give any idea's of any detector's b/c I own Mxt Pro & a DF and I'm still learning...You will get a lot of good advice from here,lots of good people,just wanted to Welcome you,,HH:hello2:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Welcome to TNet. Purchase the best detector you can afford! you won't regret it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread