What's new

Greetings from SE PA.

blacksheep404

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 24, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi, I'm new here. Just stumbled upon your site and I must say it's a real treasure. Bought a metal detector, but have yet to use it. Hope to hit the Jersey shore soon and break it in. I think I can learn alot from you fine people. Good hunting to all.
 
Welcome aboard ! And yes there are very many good people here that know quite a lot. It is amazing how learned some are here.
 
Welcome blacksheep404 !

Please be sure to Keep us Updated !

Jeff
 
crigon_04.gif
Blacksheep

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 93
welcome to TNEt. SPHRG.com is a local club you might want to join. We meet tomorrow nite!
 
Welcome to T-Net blacksheep404. :icon_thumright:

 
Welcome to TNET. You live in an old state with lots of history and other memebers too :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom