C Coin Dawg Greenie Joined May 13, 2011 Messages 12 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Feb 6, 2012 #1 Decided on hunting an old elementary school on Ground Hog Day. Glad I did for I found my first 50 cent piece - a 1967 Kennedy half. You just never know what you will find. Attachments Coin 001.webp 50.3 KB · Views: 632 Upvote 0
Decided on hunting an old elementary school on Ground Hog Day. Glad I did for I found my first 50 cent piece - a 1967 Kennedy half. You just never know what you will find.
P poppy in pa. Jr. Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 48 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Wernersville,Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Whites DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2012 #2 Nice find way to go. HH poppy
pl8man Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 4,204 Reaction score 4,643 Golden Thread 2 Location San Jose , California 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2012 #3 Great find ! 40% silver Glen
hdmech71 Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2012 Messages 526 Reaction score 84 Golden Thread 0 Location wv Detector(s) used F75 se / Minelab Soveriogn / sunray probe/ whites classic Id/ pro pointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 11, 2012 #4 I always wonder how someone could lose those suckers. Great find!