Group Hunt 5/23/10

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
gonna be a good time,I havent seen you and Greg since last July 4th I believe.

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be intimidated Jersey Devil....

if my count is correct, there will be at least 4 of us running the E-trac at the park on Sunday.

Tmanfromtexas, xGregx, rc2125, and myself.

We probably won't be able to leave you anything with these smokin' machines. :laughing7:

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
if my count is correct, there will be at least 4 of us running the E-trac at the park on Sunday.

We probably won't be able to leave you anything with these smokin' machines. :laughing7:

yes, I've seen what you E-trac'ers produce. And, um, who's walked away with the best finds of the hunt? I *think* it was that old Fisher diggin' em up :hello:

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, I've seen what you E-trac'ers produce. And, um, who's walked away with the best finds of the hunt? I *think* it was that old Fisher diggin' em up :hello:
[/quote]

Ouch!!!! That hurts. The gloves are off now :violent1:

No matter what, we will all have fun and make the best of it even if you do push your way in front of us.

Gonna bring the Tiara?

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Re: Don't be intimidated Jersey Devil....

diggin jimmy hoffa said:

...Yeah I remember that time out with all those E tracks and all one guy had was a little ACE250...I think he did pretty good that day,lol! :laughing7:

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jersey devl said:
diggin jimmy hoffa said:

...Yeah I remember that time out with all those E tracks and all one guy had was a little ACE250...I think he did pretty good that day,lol! :laughing7:
Guess I forgot about that day. Wasn't it nice and sunny out when we did that hunt?

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

diggin jimmy hoffa said:
jersey devl said:
diggin jimmy hoffa said:

Guess I forgot about that day. Wasn't it nice and sunny out when we did that hunt?

All kidding aside, I can't wait to see you guys! We'll have a fun day no matter what, as we usually do when we gather:) I wonder if kibitzr will join us? he's been a bit silent.

HEY Kib, where ya be????

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Does anybody know how long this has actually been a park. Should be some interesting stuff to find knowing the area,lol.

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jersey devl said:
Does anybody know how long this has actually been a park. Should be some interesting stuff to find knowing the area,lol.

Borrowed this from the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette story.

Cornwell and fellow hobbyist Tim Mitchell started their digs with a map from the late 1800s. It shows precisely where and what kinds of homes, bakeries, shops and saloons sat on this block more than 100 years ago

An aerial photo by a Tribune photographer in 1961 shows the block was filled with dozens of shops and houses. All of it would be cleared so that, by the end of that decade, the site would be transformed into J.D. Oliver Park.

In 1999, Oliver Park was renamed Alonzo Watson Park, honoring a longtime director of the South Bend Housing Authority, whose apartments sandwich the park.

L8r
DJH

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I'm totin' the entire arsenal....shovel, 2 detectors, bucket and TP, water, flask and tiara!

This should be an fun one...mo better than Monkey island in Mishawaka:)

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Forget the bucket and TP...I'll just wear Depends.

can't wait to see youse guys:)

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I missd the hunt today. My clock got turned off and I did not gt up until 8. Hope u all have a great hunt. Can not wait to see what you guys and gals found....Matt

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mlayers said:
Sorry I missd the hunt today. My clock got turned off and I did not gt up until 8. Hope u all have a great hunt. Can not wait to see what you guys and gals found....Matt

Ah you Buckeyes :laughing7: always an excuse. I almost slept through mine Sunday morning. In fact, I hit the snooze inadvertently twice and woke up staring at a later time than I was shooting for.

Always next time and we'll give you a wake up call. Sorry, room service will not be available.

DJH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread