grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I really look forward to snow. Sure it cuts into my detecting, but it sure does make good scenery photos. I detected a run two weeks ago with no snow on the ground and came across a spot that I thought would be a good winter scene picture. Well a week later it snowed and I took my 5x7 view camera up and snapped this photo

Attachments

• russell hollow.jpg
    russell hollow.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 187
Snow is pretty, but there something about not freezing my a#! off that I like a whole lot more. Did I mention I hate the cold weather?

I'm glad we got global warming this year because it was a b___h to get to the barn last April.

It's only January. The best is yet to come!

Attachments

• IM000910s.JPG
    IM000910s.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IM000906s.JPG
    IM000906s.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 142
holey moley Charlie, YOU got alotta snow... now I am not complaining since I dont have anywheres near that much..YIKES.... Lumbercamp, your pic sure is pretty by the way..

We don't have much snow where I am in Ohio, Too cold. It's windy as heck and 5 degrees.

You're right though. Feb is snow month. Just warm and windy enough.

Hey all,

Just thought I would shoot a picture this morning of the snow that we have at the moment (Its still falling :o )
Its just the begining of season for us here in Northwest PA. Just last night Erie got 8 inches.

Attachments

• DSCF7611.JPG
    DSCF7611.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 115

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back