Guaranteed gold to be found

infotraker

Dec 20, 2013
Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I found this Craig's list ad from Sacramento. Text is below. No need to find a great gold location on your own !

As every year I scout, search and do all the leg work for you!
In weight I have no idea how much gold that I have from this summer.

But here it is.. Nice size flakes and even a nugget!

So How this works is I sell you the gold that I have recovered, and I Show where I found it.
I did all the leg work, time, labor and gas.

The best part of this summer was the spot is Easy to get to! The easiest yet by far. Right off the road in fact. Unlike years pass where we needed to four wheel in and back out.

The time spent prospecting here was 4 days a month for 3 months. Only prospecting from anywhere from 2 - 3 hours per day. (more beer drinking then working).

I do this so You dont waste your precious time and weekends off scouting and wasting time and gas.
I find you the spot then you can just concentrate on the recovery of the gold.

What do all of you think ?

Upvote 0

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can get a girl friend on craigslist too. Might cost you some money. How much they want for "show you the gold" ?

OP
OP
infotraker

infotraker

Dec 20, 2013
Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I know that, thought it was amusing .

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Unfortunately, I know how much gold I found last summer!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing funnier than the ads on Craigslist! If you want a really good laugh, read just about any of the claim listings on there. Anyone with even a limited level of mining knowledge will be rolling on the floor.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scammers are a real pain in the tush, it is unfortunate that we've voted or not voted and allowed them into government positions.63bkpkr

OP
OP
infotraker

infotraker

Dec 20, 2013
Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The prospecting training and day trip is my ad, I have been doing the training for about 7 years.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The first question I always got from potential customers over the decade I ran Arizona Gold Adventures was, "How much gold do people find on one of your day trips?" My answer was always the same, "We sell knowledge, not gold. You may find gold, you may not, but when you leave us you'll have the skills and knowledge to begin finding gold on your own."

Folks that "promise" you'll find gold almost always seed it. :skullflag:

SandomingoJim

Sep 8, 2016
Glendale, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM 1000, Whites Goldmaster II, Tesoro Bandido II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Terry, I hope those folks that are seeding the gold are using the organic, non gmo ones. I don't want any of that unhealthy monsanto's stuff. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions