What's new

Guess What These Item are? Weekly Challenge

coinman123

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
4,676
Reaction score
5,768
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
The goal of this challenge is to guess specifically what each item is. If the item has a patent try to find it. The answer will be revealed at the end of the week and new items will be added through out the week.
Also, If you want, try to give a date range!


This week's items:
Item #1
item1.webpitem2.webp
tem.webp
Item #2
Not my photo, but I found the exact same item in the same condition (I never photographed it, and I put the item away)
IMG_3749.webp

Item #3
Mystery Coin
No letting visible, but enough detail to ID.
item3.webpitem32.webpfgbrfgb.webpitem31.webp

Item #4
Remember Be Specific!
item233.webp

Thanks, Coinman123
 
Last edited:
The first one is definitely a foot (the part that glides over the material) to a sewing machine. Number two is a cap to a tube of cream or salve. For number 3, I would guess that it is a Draped Bust Half Cent from 1800-1808.
 
The first one is definitely a foot (the part that glides over the material) to a sewing machine. Number two is a cap to a tube of cream or salve. For number 3, I would guess that it is a Draped Bust Half Cent from 1800-1808.

Two are completely wrong, while one is one the right track, but not completely right.
 
#1 looks like the clamp for a garter belt to nylons
 
New item, I will add it to the main post.

Item #4
Remember Be Specific!
Also, I you want try to give a date range.
View attachment 1074772
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom