🔥 Guess What??? 🔥🌶️

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
No any coins o relics this time, better times will come!

This hacienda was built by the richest man of chihuahua state during late 1800 and early 1900.
Luis Terrazas who was chihuahua governor; cousin of Joaquin Terrazas who led the expedition to tres castillos ( three castles mountains) where Vitorio Apache chief was killed during that expedition, which was organized to capture or kill him.
This beautiful hacienda is 25 minutes from chihuahua downtown, in middle of neibirhoods and commercial stores, still many thorn bushes around.

Today finding was just a bullet case from. Mexican revolution era.

Any comments or questions are welcomed
IMG_5932.jpeg
IMG_5933.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5936.jpeg
    IMG_5936.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5933.jpeg
    IMG_5933.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5934.jpeg
    IMG_5934.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5928.jpeg
    IMG_5928.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5925.jpeg
    IMG_5925.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5927.jpeg
    IMG_5927.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5933.jpeg
    IMG_5933.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5926.jpeg
    IMG_5926.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Upvote 19
OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021

This hacienda was built by the richest man of chihuahua state during late 1800 and early 1900.
Luis Terrazas who was chihuahua governor; cousin of Joaquin Terrazas who led the expedition to tres castillos ( three castles mountains) where Vitorio Apache chief was killed during that expedition, which was organized to capture or kill him.
This beautiful hacienda is 25 minutes from chihuahua downtown, in middle of neibirhoods and commercial stores, still many thorn bushes around.

Any comments or questions are welcomed View attachment 2129542 View attachment 2129631
😎👍🏽

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021

Any comments or questions are welcomed View attachment 2129542 View attachment 2129631
Robertk,

You are right it was a lot of people hunting in this place. Good news is that some vegetation around was recently removed, that could be a great opportunity, al just spend 1.5 hours and nothing but I’m pretty sure there are something waiting to jump 😎👍🏽

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Robertk,

You are right it was a lot of people hunting in this place. Good news is that some vegetation around was recently removed, that could be a great opportunity, al just spend 1.5 hours and nothing but I’m pretty sure there are something waiting to jump 😎👍🏽
😎👍🏽

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread moved....

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Most people would ask why nobody finds anything around a place like that, but the truth is.... if it looks like that and can be hunted, everybody in the last 40 years has gone there .... ha ha ha
We used to see that in Spain around old castles or buildings that were hundreds of years old and nothing found, until someone explained to me that ..... well... everyone can see it so it's the first place everyone goes !!

KaiCor

Greenie
Feb 8, 2024
Most people would ask why nobody finds anything around a place like that, but the truth is.... if it looks like that and can be hunted, everybody in the last 40 years has gone there .... ha ha ha
We used to see that in Spain around old castles or buildings that were hundreds of years old and nothing found, until someone explained to me that ..... well... everyone can see it so it's the first place everyone goes !!
Yeah, there's not much left in places like this anymore. But sometimes you can try your luck for fun.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, there's not much left in places like this anymore. But sometimes you can try your luck for fun.
I'm with you on that... I tend to see that glass as half full, until I realize that it's actually empty... I'll hunt anywhere once to see if something pops out... than I probably avoid it after that ... 🤣

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for the writeup and pictures. Mexican history is not well taught in the US and Canada, so it is nice to have some now, with excellent photos. I suppose, like many huge and fancy residences around the world, it just became too costly to maintain. It would likely have taken a team of servants to keep it operational.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions