NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 9, 2012 #1 My father found this years ago. Is it a guilford axe ? Upvote 0
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Aug 9, 2012 #2 I am no expert, but if I found it, I would call it a Guilford. Very nice, thanks for the view.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 9, 2012 Thread Owner #3 theviking said: I am no expert, but if I found it, I would call it a Guilford. Very nice, thanks for the view. Click to expand... Glad to share! Thanks for viewing.
theviking said: I am no expert, but if I found it, I would call it a Guilford. Very nice, thanks for the view. Click to expand... Glad to share! Thanks for viewing.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Aug 9, 2012 #4 Yeah I think it is, or it's a spade of some sort. Nice find.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2012 #5 Interesting item.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Sep 3, 2012 Thread Owner #6 rock said: Interesting item. Click to expand... Yeah , that one has been around the house for a while. I've never seen another.
rock said: Interesting item. Click to expand... Yeah , that one has been around the house for a while. I've never seen another.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2012 #7 Wild looking for sure. Not one you would see every day. I like it. HH TnMtns
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2012 #8 Cool piece