Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
here is a quarter beside itbigcypresshunter said:There is a name for that type of trigger. Can we get a size reference?

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing but couldn't find that old thread. It's the only model I've ever seen with that round plate covering the trigger mechanism.Timekiller said:Here you go and I had the same problem last time.It's a colt pocket pistol.Looks like.
Check out this post. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,340047.0.html
Take Care,
Pete![]()
how do you date it by number? there is some numbers on the bottom but I need to clean it better to see them all, how many numbers should be there?Timekiller said:Here you go and I had the same problem last time.It's a colt pocket pistol.Looks like.
Check out this post. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,340047.0.html
Take Care,
Pete![]()
romeo-1, might could help you on that part to where he got the info.But this site say's they were only made 6 yrs. And shows a nice pic.and some info.Goes4ever said:how do you date it by number? there is some numbers on the bottom but I need to clean it better to see them all, how many numbers should be there?Timekiller said:Here you go and I had the same problem last time.It's a colt pocket pistol.Looks like.
Check out this post. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,340047.0.html
Take Care,
Pete![]()
Great ID.Goes4ever said:how do you date it by number? there is some numbers on the bottom but I need to clean it better to see them all, how many numbers should be there?Timekiller said:Here you go and I had the same problem last time.It's a colt pocket pistol.Looks like.
Check out this post. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,340047.0.html
Take Care,
Pete![]()