spanish.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,280

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like your wifes jewelry box!

Pearls aren't found with a metal detector (neither are gem stones), earings are not usually found in pairs (especially several pairs), and most of that stuff looks to good to have been lost ;D

HH

Lonewolfe

C

chaazz

Hey i lost that yesterday send it back to me lol

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
Looks like a bunch of nice stuff!! And those could be silver ball-bearing necklaces.

OP
OP
B

brla

:o :o cause this cost more of 2 millions thats say to me in Paris only thoose stones is old diammonds and rubbins guys this is a real thing not thoose rings who is lost in the sea :o :o this cost a lot of whole box is founded with a locator for diamonds gold and silver

OP
OP
B

brla

lonewolfe said:
Looks like your wifes jewelry box!

Pearls aren't found with a metal detector (neither are gem stones), earings are not usually found in pairs (especially several pairs), and most of that stuff looks to good to have been lost ;D

HH

Lonewolfe

Well for me looks BEST locators bring me this box not Minelab for me minelab is waste of money and time for sea rings and losted metal coins minelab locators is Best but for real losted treasure i dont think so its bring too much attention and dont shows real target. real locators can u bring to this hunt and is not my wife box it is fifthy years old treasure

Thanks.

OP
OP
B

brla

also lonewofl my wife dont have so old clock :o

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I'll Bite................Can you show Picture of you Metal Detector,,,,,Or Thing that you find this Treasure with ?

OP
OP
B

brla

name of detector will be private for now more pics will be uploaded soon

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You CAN Cover Name of Detector,,,,,We Will Not Know What IS

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just Take Picture of You Detector.....an ....Cover Name with Tape ......OK ?

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
LMAOROF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TARZAN....YOU JANE....ME GO METAL DETECT.....UGGGG....UGGGG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread