Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasurekidd said:
Well, I just finished reading this entire thread, from beginning to end, and I think Jeff's analysis of this post was corect. I think he was just trying to say "Now THIS would be a real treasure find", and he was just looking for info, or trying to pass on info, about a locator device he thinks will find this sort of treasure. Also, Macedoia is a small Rebublic in South Easter Europe, formelry part of Yugoslavia, similar to Bosnia. If I remember correctly, Macedonia was a key US ally during the confilct in Bosnia, allowing the US Military to stage from bases in Macedonia. They are not Iraq! Hope I got all that right, brla. Good luck with whatever form of treasure hunting you choose to do.

Thank you treasurekidd ;
the problem is, alot here, read the first page then jump to conclusions.
I was guilty of it myself, and almost deleted the thread.

But then I started trying to read between the lines, and realized this.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll make a wild guess, and suggest that BRLA did not find the pictured jewelry box, even though he said he did, and in Canada.

I'll make an even less wild guess, and suggest the claim that the jewelry box was buried in a garden for 50 years, is totally bogus.

If I'm not mistaken, what BRLA seems to be interested in, is "professional locators". Not cheesy metal detectors, which find one coin at a time. His view of "professional locators" appears to be the LRL variety as found on Bob Fitzgerald's web site. Since I own two of these locators, I don't have to believe they are overpriced dowsing garbage, I already know it. If BRLA wishes to believe these products will somehow do more than lighten his wallet, then that is certainly his prerogative, and I wish him well. The lesson will be an expensive one, but not devastatingly so.

- Carl

OP
OP
B

brla

Carl-NC said:
I'll make a wild guess, and suggest that BRLA did not find the pictured jewelry box, even though he said he did, and in Canada.

I'll make an even less wild guess, and suggest the claim that the jewelry box was buried in a garden for 50 years, is totally bogus.

If I'm not mistaken, what BRLA seems to be interested in, is "professional locators". Not cheesy metal detectors, which find one coin at a time. His view of "professional locators" appears to be the LRL variety as found on Bob Fitzgerald's web site. Since I own two of these locators, I don't have to believe they are overpriced dowsing garbage, I already know it. If BRLA wishes to believe these products will somehow do more than lighten his wallet, then that is certainly his prerogative, and I wish him well. The lesson will be an expensive one, but not devastatingly so.

- Carl

i dont think so u have 2 locators who cost 1k and is not so much eleet try Millenium 2000 or Navigator

these locators found a lot of treasure which worth a lot of just read at the web site comments by clients look at the pictures probally owner will not post fake pics at the web site thats pics works great for me question who found it hunters?? or locators??? i think both found it and is Real for sure.. that u own PPL and u dont find anything dont means that locators is a shit because thoose technology is maded by professionals for sure..

also check this out: http://www.treasurenow.com/html/Testimonials.html

i personally found some things from thoose locators

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

Dell Winders said:
OPINION:
BRLA,? I am? a Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvor.? My assosciates? and I have purchased, and? used the PPL on our Treasure Sites.? In our usage,? some of the advertising claims appear to be untrue.? ?Dell

that PPL u own is from this company? if is let us know also that PPL works good for u did u found something???

Regards

F

Floater

free2Dtect said:
Alert! The invasion has started. LOL
Thats what I like about you FreePete, Always a real Grasp for the Obvious. :D

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brla said:
i dont think so u have 2 locators who cost 1k and is not so much eleet try Millenium 2000 or Navigator

They all "work" the same, exact way, and the cost is irrelevant. Well, almost. The $20,000 Navigator comes with a GPS in addition to the dowsing rods, so maybe, at least, you won't get lost while dowsing. Expensive GPS, tho.

these locators found a lot of treasure which worth a lot of just read at the web site comments by clients look at the pictures probally owner will not post fake pics at the web site thats pics works great for me question who found it hunters?? or locators???

Why would you think the items that are pictured on the web site, were found with the locators advertised on the web site? Most of the pictured items do not make that claim.

Here's a little exercise in "reading the advertisement"... Look at all the "Vector Trek" LRLs... What, exactly, is claimed of the LRLs? What is, rather conspicuously, not claimed? Did you notice that NONE of the Vector Trek LRLs include any claim of being able to locate treasure? And, do you think that omission is an accident? That's called "truth in advertising". When you buy a Vector Trek LRL, I suspect it will do exactly what is claimed of it. Nothing.

i think both found it and is Real for sure.. that u own PPL and u dont find anything dont means that locators is a null because thoose technology is maded by professionals for sure..

I have no doubt that the PPL is made by a "professional", just not a professional treasure hunter.

What have you found? With what locators? If you're happy with the locators, why are you asking for locator advice?

- Carl

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
i just thought i'd let people know of the conversion rate for Macedonia $, so they don't keep thinking he's asking for $ 50k a day...

$ 1.00 USD United States Dollars = 47.8500 MKD Macedonia Denars

OP
OP
B

brla

Carl-NC said:
brla said:

They all "work" the same, exact way, and the cost is irrelevant. Well, almost. The $20,000 Navigator comes with a GPS in addition to the dowsing rods, so maybe, at least, you won't get lost while dowsing. Expensive GPS, tho.

these locators found a lot of treasure which worth a lot of just read at the web site comments by clients look at the pictures probally owner will not post fake pics at the web site thats pics works great for me question who found it hunters?? or locators???

Why would you think the items that are pictured on the web site, were found with the locators advertised on the web site? Most of the pictured items do not make that claim.

Here's a little exercise in "reading the advertisement"... Look at all the "Vector Trek" LRLs... What, exactly, is claimed of the LRLs? What is, rather conspicuously, not claimed? Did you notice that NONE of the Vector Trek LRLs include any claim of being able to locate treasure? And, do you think that omission is an accident? That's called "truth in advertising". When you buy a Vector Trek LRL, I suspect it will do exactly what is claimed of it. Nothing.

i think both found it and is Real for sure.. that u own PPL and u dont find anything dont means that locators is a null because thoose technology is maded by professionals for sure..

I have no doubt that the PPL is made by a "professional", just not a professional treasure hunter.

What have you found? With what locators? If you're happy with the locators, why are you asking for locator advice?

- Carl

because maybee others companys have new locators which have more accessories and more power of this locators...

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lobsterman said:
i just thought i'd let people know of the conversion rate for Macedonia $, so they don't keep thinking he's asking for $ 50k a day...

$ 1.00 USD United States Dollars = 47.8500 MKD Macedonia Denars
"Yup" you know the saying about Truth and FICTION.............This thread sounds like a little of some and Alot of the Other........But Brla DOES have the Hot Topic,,,,,,TOO Bad of us can Understand the grammer,and yet almost Some of us can understand what this post is trying to be about.

OP
OP
B

brla

means that on this world still have professional locators who can find thoose big treasures still locators is been maded and they found that treasure

Regards

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this time Brla you now have 195 Posts on your tread "guys what u think"
I have asked you to share (what you use)to no avail - 5 Times
I have asked you to SHARE T.H. knowledge no avail - 5 Posts
YOU Have Posted and I have read ............no avail) -75 Posts still not sharing knowledge (To my Knowledge)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Both of us join about the same time and between us are -------85 poststhats almast enough to go from Fresh Newbie past Jr....To Full Member........Still You Do Not Share What metods you use,,,what Metal Detector(s) you use.... nor any helpfull knowledge (That I can make out)......I DO see you making posts and ASKING For Others (Pick Thier Brains for Knowledge)...................
.............................Do You Think You Can make a NEW POST.............SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH US..?

OP
OP
B

brla

Yeah it will be done i have whole time on this world ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread