Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
OP
OP
B

brla

clump63 said:
Good luck BRLA, should be alot of treasure waiting for you there. Would like to see your finds as they come. Very interesting history where you live.

yeah it is for real a old and very very interresting history is here its amazing...

OP
OP
B

brla

jimmileo said:
The prior post I made was inappropriate and I apologiz as I did not realize there was more than one page.? I only read the first page and thought it was a fake post, someone trolling.? It was such a tremendous find that it was beyond my comprehension.? For my insensitivitiy and smartass remarks I apologize first to Bria and then to the forum.? It was completely out of character for me and it won't happen again!

no problem welcomed

OP
OP
B

brla

partialde said:
I reread all this, and language barriers aside, I think brla's points were clear enough. He distincly claimed to find that box himself, and other finds are weak compared to "real" treasure. No apologies from me, but what do I know. Anyways, bygones be bygones, welcome to the forum brla.

Thanks

OP
OP
B

brla

general said:
I read everything here and I'm pretty sure Part is correct in his analysis. Sounds like a hoax to me. Well it was entertaining and I wouldnt have known about the jewelry box if Brla didnt post a photo. Maybe this guy has a huge imagination. :) ;) :D ;D ::)

Maybe mabee not old big burried treasures in nowdays= banks and today banks is not treasure? searching thoose places worth it trust me no matter what u will find all is ueseless and worth it work and tech skills is the thing u need and patience thats all

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

jeff of pa said:
I'm shure Brla understands as well as we all do Jim.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?No harm done

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Jeff

I Understand all dear jeff

Regards

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
hey Brlar , didnt i talk to you on Ebay---you wanted to buy my horse at one time and kept saying that i had to send ya a pic of it....then never got back to me----i forget who i was supposed to send the change too and through what company the money was supposed to be sent through......and by the way you need to find one of them spellcheckers so i can figure out what it is that your sayin on this post....you say your from Macedonia but you have a Russian accent? Even a redneck like my self cant find alot of them words in my redneck dictionary

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
I also notice that the jewelry box is lined in felt? and the wood appears to be cheap wood and wouldnt have lasted in the ground for very many months let alone years and come out in that condition....please explain if this was found with the original locking mechanism on the front and inside of the box...and also as i am also a profesional treasure hunter I know of no one who charges that much daily....i mean I only pull in 5 grand a day ....but i am very curious about your locator service as I have never heard of a professional hunter...who would not let his name known.....this is not a real good way to advertise or build trust with a contractor---also what kind of equip do you use .... what kind of investment did you initialize the business with, and what coutries do you travel too to do the treasure hunts

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, blra, I flamed you pretty hard, but two things must be brought up before I apologize, which I will. First, you said that the metal detectors were a waste of time and second you claimed to have posted the Posting that was as I put it in the "queens English". As I look back I see that quite a number of us had decided that what you had posted could be considered as false statements and claims. There will be those of us who may still think that way. We are all entitled to our opinions, some of which may be quick and harsh. What you must understand is that the vast majority of us enjoy this as a hobby to fill our lives with some excitement in an otherwise drab existence.(for some of us that drab existence is called marriage) Just kidding dear. Anyhow, I formally offer my heart felt apology for things that I posted that may have caused any discomfort while you have been on this forum. Please feel welcome here and should you ever make back, know that you have many friends that will welcome you, myself included. Oh yeah, if you do come over, could you bring some of your treasure???

lets_go

Dec 29, 2004
Wyandotte, Michigan
I find myself drawn to this thread. I'm kinda hope brla pulls a free2detect on us, and turns out to be a beautifull Greek Godess, and the pictures are of her dowery, and she likes me, and she PM's me, and she would..... Time to wake up?

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
bralr I will take exception to this post and allow what i read earlier in this post to slide and believe that you are only looking for "locators" ? I still dont understand the post about charging 50.000 a day us dollars with 60% of the find going in your pockets coming to mere amateurs for help on finding equipment ?as we would not have the resources that a big time treasure hunter would have that bills out that much daily---so forgive me if i am skeptical for a while--i had several attempts on my ebay acct at persons using the same grammer and stories to try and scam me of money and know of many others who had the same experience --- ?but i will keep tame!!! ? but you really need to start using the md's --you may not find the big treasure but to me anything other than a pull tab is a treasure asn well as to my son---after all it is a part of history and thinking about how it may have gotten lost is the best treasure for a wandering mind like mine

resurector

Mar 11, 2005
Hills near Eureka,Ca
?Man this aint E-bay!!?? Tell me , what does that pic have to do with "Todays Finds"?? Or M.D.ing either? Dude I dont get it.... ???......What do I think? .....Ahh,, you don wanna know ? ;D ? ? ?

Vrent

Nov 30, 2004
surfside beach sc
i mean one coin is not treasure. or one lost ring is not a treasure. there pictures said all.

Bria 1st off forget the fake forgeign "accent" you aren't being consistant with your mixed up grammer,2nd treasure is what the person who finds it thinks it is. a 5$ gold piece would be treasure as would a pine tree copper colonial coin. my civil war bullet is treasure to me.

not trying to be insulting, but I think our intellegence is being insulted here. maybe you did find the box, but the link says a bit of a diffrent story than you are telling us.

if you did congradulations, if not how about you fess up

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I just finished reading this entire thread, from beginning to end, and I think Jeff's analysis of this post was corect. I think he was just trying to say "Now THIS would be a real treasure find", and he was just looking for info, or trying to pass on info, about a locator device he thinks will find this sort of treasure. Also, Macedoia is a small Rebublic in South Easter Europe, formelry part of Yugoslavia, similar to Bosnia. If I remember correctly, Macedonia was a key US ally during the confilct in Bosnia, allowing the US Military to stage from bases in Macedonia. They are not Iraq! Hope I got all that right, brla. Good luck with whatever form of treasure hunting you choose to do.

OP
OP
B

brla

resq937 said:
hey Brlar ,? didnt i talk to you on Ebay---you wanted to buy my horse at one time and kept saying that i had to send ya a pic of it....then never got back to me----i forget who i was supposed to send the change too and through what company the money was supposed to be sent through......and by the way you need to find one of them spellcheckers so i can figure out what it is that your sayin on this post....you say your from Macedonia but you have a Russian accent?? ? ?Even a redneck like my self cant find alot of them words in my redneck dictionary

Nope u are wrong i dont speak with anyone to buy hes horse lol also im not Russian.

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

free2Dtect said:
BRLA, look at the number of replies you got going! When you first started up they thought it was me! LOL Macadonian or Greek, what ever you want to term it, Did not the gods of olympus remain stong only due to the fact the people remembered them. As people forgot them they lost their powers. You my man are only going to gain more views and replies on the forum. So here is a new lesson the moving post

if jeff want to is okay remove the topic

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

Vrent said:
i mean one coin is not treasure. or one lost ring is not a treasure. there pictures said all.

Bria? ?1st off forget the fake forgeign "accent" you aren't being consistant with your mixed up grammer,2nd treasure is what the person who finds it thinks it is. a 5$ gold piece would be treasure as would a pine tree copper colonial coin. my civil war bullet is treasure to me.

not trying to be insulting, but I think our intellegence is being insulted here.? ?maybe you did find the box, but the link says a bit of a diffrent story than you are telling us.

if you did congradulations, if not how about you fess up

sorry for posting there in Today finds or Best finds but i realyze that was only topics for treasures who all ppl read and post replies..

that treasure is find by others guys. not by me
i posting what is treasure and good hunters...

Regards

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions