Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brla,

I personally don't believe there is such a locator.

I know there are many devices that will penetrate stone,

but Iron ? No

and any device someone Tries to pass off as a Locator that locates items at long

Distances is trying to pull one over, in my opinion.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? There is Ground Penetrating radar, however, it is Very expensive.

?and you still have to be over the spot you want to search.

? ? Jeff

OP
OP
B

brla

This is only the one guy who understand me and not attack me all others attack me and playing with me but i understand and big Thanks to them

also many Thanks to Jeff

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

eathabs said:
Dude, I'm freakin Italian, I know who Don Vito Corleone is, do some research and find out about the real life Don Vito from Viva La Bam. While your at it get him a samwich and a Bud, he doesn't like lite beer.

probally u are that don ::)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and Thank you brla.

This is a great bunch of people here

Realy they are 8)

The Language Barrier, just confused some to think you were trying to

Pull their leg, and jumped on you for it.

I'm shure it's nothing personal ;)

Jeff

OP
OP
B

brla

Absolutly english is my problem i understand all what ppl say but i cannot write so good again sorry for this is not my fault i understand english but never speak so good and dont understand 100% of the words so confusing me a lot of

Also i wish to friendship with all guys here specify with big treasures hunters it is very useless for me comments suggestions and others thanks again jeff u so good person also i think other it is good guys one questions to all this pepole have anyone try Minelab new model GP 3500? works good also i need to know what treasure he finds picstures is welcomed i dont want to waste money for noting

Thanks

Regards

PM`s Welcomed too

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Sorry brla, i thought u were trying to freak us out and confuse us with ur english sorry if i was rude, i dont know too much about locators, get the magazine Western & Eastern Treasures, u proly already have it, but just a suggestion, good luck and have fun, HH CS

OP
OP
B

brla

Guys is okay i want to friendship with all guys here because i like the forum is kinda good and the biggest also if knows some forum specify for BIGG treassure hunters let me know im a big hunter for big old treasure not for small also about locators i just wanted to know which ones is best who escape stones rocks and irons locators only who search gold coin age not other items

Regards to all my friends here

Thanks

OP
OP
B

brla

woah i have 140 post thats kinda good free2Dtect ?i dont hate USA also answer to that guy who called Macedonia Iraq let me tell u something Iraq is a bullshit Macedonia is sweet country ppl is definitly like Iraq ppl we are not so old in TECH or other staff we are in the way to NATO and Europe Union soon will be there thats means we not like Iraq ppl we are totally civilized

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

alleng said:
whether its found, gave to or the wives jewerly, its cool stuff. keep on digging !!

i cannot give to my wife because im not searching rings

regards

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brla

we thought you were joking us with that box of treasure!

Sorry dude, no harm intended.

If you want to buy a good detector for finding gold nuggets "only",,, the GP 3500 is a good machine from the reviews I've seen and heard.

If you plan on finding stuff like you were showing in that box,

I'd suggest a different type of detector.

Lonewolfe

OP
OP
B

brla

yeah i already have one but i need more like gp 3500 i will buy that item cause tech from 1 company is not same as other is in it?

Anyway no problem

Regards...

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana
Good luck BRLA, should be alot of treasure waiting for you there. Would like to see your finds as they come. Very interesting history where you live.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The prior post I made was inappropriate and I apologiz as I did not realize there was more than one page. I only read the first page and thought it was a fake post, someone trolling. It was such a tremendous find that it was beyond my comprehension. For my insensitivitiy and smartass remarks I apologize first to Bria and then to the forum. It was completely out of character for me and it won't happen again!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm shure Brla understands as well as we all do Jim.

No harm done

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread