Gypsy With Chey and Mo added

Gypsy Witch said:
Cyn I cant wait to meet you and rock the Blackwell Super 8, and Lil Gyps,....hmmmmm..... :D

Gypsy, got it all set up. Getting the rest of the money saved up. The bailbondsman said you all get a group rate. ;D

stoney56 said:
Gypsy Witch said:
Cyn I cant wait to meet you and rock the Blackwell Super 8, and Lil Gyps,....hmmmmm..... :D

Gypsy, got it all set up. Getting the rest of the money saved up. The bailbondsman said you all get a group rate. ;D

Trust me...if they put us in the same cell they wont keep us there long....we will sing and hoot and holler till they let us out...or charge admission...what ever comes first......Hope you save lots of money Jeff...we will probally need it ::)

Great looking family! I don't know how I missed this post but I did. Thanks to Marc for putting the box with a check on it after we have posted on a thread!

"Heart & Soul of T-Net" that's the truth, including "Queen of Rust". Keep it up, Gypsy. :thumbsup: I appreciate all the research you've contributed to T-Net...excellent reading. Thank you! :-*

:wink: RR

River Rat said:
"Heart & Soul of T-Net" that's the truth, including "Queen of Rust". Keep it up, Gypsy. :thumbsup: I appreciate all the research you've contributed to T-Net...excellent reading. Thank you! :-*

:wink: RR

I'll 2nd that! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back