What's new

Ha, poor widdle bwinks guy

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
....He came in to the CU my wife works at, and asks, "where are all these dimes coming from?" To which my wife replies, "they're my husbands, he's CRHing".
He then says, "does he buy them here?" Wife - "no, justs dumps them here".
He replies seriously, "well, tell him to take them back to where he buys them from!"

I'd hate to have to do a days work for my pay.

AMC
 
Upvote 0
Hey the brinks guy should be happy that the coins are not halves!!!!
 
AMC rulz said:
....He came in to the CU my wife works at, and asks, "where are all these dimes coming from?" To which my wife replies, "they're my husbands, he's CRHing".
He then says, "does he buy them here?" Wife - "no, justs dumps them here".
He replies seriously, "well, tell him to take them back to where he buys them from!"

I'd hate to have to do a days work for my pay.

AMC


The Brinks guy that delievers and picks up at some of my buy and dump banks, and has figured out it is the same guy (me) buying and dumping. He told the tellers at my dump bank to tell me that I should start collecting stamps instead of coins.

Since they cart everything around on a dolly, I dont see why they b!tch so much. It's not like they have to haul (by hand) boxes of halves to and from their car in the parking lot like we do.

If I had a bank that let me bring in full bags of dumps instead of using the machine I would triple my CRHing amounts. He would sure love that.

Jim
 
sheer laziness...unfortunately a lot of people just dont want to work hard...they expect life to be handed too them on a platter.

Unfortunately a lot of people suffer from this now days...and its because of this, China, and India, Will kick our behinds like they are doing and win in the end unless people start waking up and doing everything they can to kick them in the behinds.


Make that guy earn his pay I say...have him work his tail off for $3 a day in some other country doing hard labor...and see if he complains so much about his relatively cushy job just having to move coins around.
Also tell him chicks dig strong guys...your doing him a favor! LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom