What's new

Had A Good Afternoon Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked in two fields this afternoon and was plead to find these.


I really like this one.





I like the one on the right.





The left one is kind of beaten up.





The big one on the right is a real heartbreaker.


 
Upvote 0
Well Done! :icon_thumleft: That first one is a Dandy!
 
Wow, ... and they just keep on coming! If anyone thinks there just aren't many artifacts left out there to be found your finds are proof to the contrary. The one on the right in the last picture looks like it would have been very fine in its original condition.
 
Nice variation of points, really like the first one and that monster point with broke base is awesome also.
 
Just amazed at what you find and the access you have - any houses for sale in your area :)
 
Lucky man to live where they still plow the fields. I heard the disc running in the distance today where I was at. That 1st one looks perfect.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom