What's new

Had A Good Hunt Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked in two fields this afternoon on the same tract of land and found these.











This one was found two days ago in a different field on the same tract of land.


 
Upvote 0
your posts always make my brain feel like pancake batter,thanks for taking the time out to post
 
man, you have a good hunt every day,Nice!.Are they lance points?
 
The point Master strikes again, great finds:notworthy:
 
I love the second one it's beautiful !!!
 
Cool looking shell fossil on the 4th one. The corner notch is not as common is it?
 
Killing it "Point King"
 
Real nice bunch of stones there :-)
I think your corner notch may be a Kirk.. Although If found down this way might be typed a Lafayette .
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom