What's new

Had a good sunday

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Puns these pieces in the creek today no killers but I call it a good day ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-3843154237.webp
    image-3843154237.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 106
  • image-1646808175.webp
    image-1646808175.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 111
  • image-801155091.webp
    image-801155091.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image-3538065219.webp
    image-3538065219.webp
    96.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image-3582527377.webp
    image-3582527377.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 113
  • image-4067093171.webp
    image-4067093171.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Good? You are way to modest!

That's a great day in anyone's book!!!
 
you had a great day!!!
 
Love that big blade, third pic top. Pretty flint in your area.:thumbsup:
 
Thanks guys and gals funny thing I went for a couple hours yesterday and got shut out didn't find a thing ... Then today these pieces I was glad it wasn't a shut out twice haha.. The creeks sure leave pretty stain on these rocks
 
I love a creek and those are great finds! I found 2 shards in my creek today, was hoping for a point but shards work just as well to me ;-)
 
Yes if I found a shard or two that's enough to keep me going haha
 
Those are real nice find:thumbsup:If you can do that every day you would be on fire.:laughing7:
 
Great finds! Gotta get mine posted sometime, hunted all weekend and talked the husband into playing hooky today (daughter & I don't have school). Gonna try some new places before the rain moves in :)
 
Very nice finds painter. I like how they worked the flint in your area.
 
Thanks guys some blade forms I agree look very nice ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom