What's new

had a half day so this seemed appropriate to find.

seatedhalf

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Parma MI
Detector(s) used
M6 and DFX and now a E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was going to go golfing and partner backed out so went to old park on the way home and picked up a few wheats. Then I got this high tone mixed with iron sound and dug this at over 7 inches.

I could only see a little of the edge and thought I found a well worn quarter. Boy was i surprised when I cracked this plug. Had to quit detecting and save the area for another day.
 

Attachments

  • dirty barber front.webp
    dirty barber front.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 122
  • dirty barber back.webp
    dirty barber back.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 111
  • clean barber front.webp
    clean barber front.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 115
  • clean barber back.webp
    clean barber back.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 106
Thats sweet. Probably the most worn Barbers that I've seen dug. Yet...still such a beauty! Congrats.

DH24
 
SWEET! Is it a half dollar? Any barber is nice but ya left us hanging! :thumbsup:
 
Yeah its a half. It was giving mostly quarter signals and a few dime along with some nails nearby.
 
She's a little wore but still a barber half, Congrats on a good find and GOOD HUNTING.
 
Great find! With the wear that half has been in a lot of pockets and could probably tell a lot of stories. Congrats!
 
Nice dig... Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Nice! Worn or not still nice to find congrats!
 
yeah man....sweet find on the barber half,....congrats!
 
Congrats, it's a great find. Must feel good to feel a hefty silver.
 
A Barber half worn or not is a tough piece of silver to find, period. WTG!
 
Congrats on the Barber Half!!! Great Silver dig!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom