What's new

Had A Knockout Finish

lowtones

Full Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
Hit the beach today to get in the last of the summer droppings. I was on fire. I use the Excalibur and I am so tuned in right now that I only dig the sound of GOLD. My bag at the end of the day is full of Nickles pull tabs a few Corrona bottle caps and gold. I might miss some 10kt gold from by passing the high tones but i can spend more time diggin those lowtones. I grabbed 2 rings 20 Minutes in then I Hit the the boxing gloves.

I new it was gold right away because it was so heavy. It weighs 15 pennyweights and is 18kt. My best find weight wise this year. A little while later i plucked another ring out from the water and called it a day. The water was getting a little rough. 2 more Morning hunts left and then The fresh dropping season is over. I hope everyone out there prospers this weekend. Good Luck
lowtones
 

Attachments

  • DSC00698.webp
    DSC00698.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 541
  • DSC00696.webp
    DSC00696.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 548
Upvote 0
Wow! Great results!!! I have a very hard time passing up any solid repeatable consistent signal, but maybe I need to try only digging the low tones for a change.
 
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!!!! :icon_salut:
 
If I found that much in one day, it would be a 911 call.. lordy lordy you did excellent. :thumbsup:
 
That's what I'm talk'n about! Heck of a hunt! It can be done! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom