What's new

Had A Pretty Good Hunt This Afternoon

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 2 1/2 hours this afternoon in two fields that are only separated by a man-made ditch. All of these came from the part of the field that had been planted in green beans.


I really like the material in the one on the right.





 
Upvote 0
Those are some great one's and like you I like that one on the right. Have you looked in the ditch?
 
4 beauties, today was a good day for you.
 
Nice swirly piece of flint river material, really nice point and others also.
 
I don't like snakes either. Nice colors on those, glad you were able to find a few.
 
With points like those I would put up with the snakes. Very nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom