Had high hopes but still something

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was hoping after the nor’easter here I would have better success. The spots I wanted to hit I couldn’t get to due to road closures. Still managed to find something.... nice little uniface scraper and a heartbreaker Levanna point. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520198278.589313.jpg

Upvote 0

welsbury

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2010
Eastern oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well a little something for your effort. The way it sounds your part of the USA got hammered by weather, got to be something whole washed out.

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds too bad about that Levanna , Iv been dying to make it out during one of these super low tides form the storm but probably not gonna happen , I’m a line tech for communications company so it’s been 20 hour work days since Friday hopefully I can get out this week
Are these finds from a shoreline or field ?

OP
OP
jmaschal

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
@arrow86 these from Bohemia. We went there at sunrise then hit susky. We searched around the big site but all flakes under water- letting a lot water out. We couldn’t access the spots I wanted because of road closures.

So bummed about the levanna- it was in the reeds there.

We caught low tide late but the storm turned the whole area up.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive had more days like that than I am willing to share but at least you gave it a look instead of sitting at home wondering.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread