What's new

Had One Of My Best Dives In A While Last Night!

Jebus

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
150
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I got over 10 games in perfect shape, an Xbox One kiosk, over 10 Lego packs, controllers grips, lanyards and more!

 
my younger brother has 3 totes full of them and he says you can never have to much
 
Mmmmm Legos.

With your appetite for Legos, I'll have to tell you that I see several ads in the Dallas, Tx. area offering to buy them. One fellow said he pays $1 a pound; another listed that he pays $2 to $3 a pound..... If you collect them, are those good prices?

Thanks,
Bill
 
"10" on the dumpster diving point scale, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
With your appetite for Legos, I'll have to tell you that I see several ads in the Dallas, Tx. area offering to buy them. One fellow said he pays $1 a pound; another listed that he pays $2 to $3 a pound..... If you collect them, are those good prices?

Thanks,
Bill

I honestly don't know. I just have a few large boxes full and never get tired of playing with them.
 
With your appetite for Legos, I'll have to tell you that I see several ads in the Dallas, Tx. area offering to buy them. One fellow said he pays $1 a pound; another listed that he pays $2 to $3 a pound..... If you collect them, are those good prices?

Thanks,
Bill

If you are buying, $2 to $3 is a great deal. Looking at auctions on line, depending on the sets that they are from, they sell for over $10 a pound.
 
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom