What's new

Had Some Fun Today.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it was fun to be doing it again. I was back CRH'ing. Picked up a couple of boxes and hit a few banks. It felt like old times again. The wheels were turning......lol.

I refreshed some old contacts and had a few laughs doing it. I picked up a couple of handfulls to add to the stash. It was fun.

64's - 7
65's - 5
66's - 4
67's - 12
68's - 9
69's - 9
Franklin's - 2 (62-D and 63-D)
Walkers - 2 (41 & 43)

50 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • silver 039.webp
    silver 039.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
Beautiful display LJ. All that silver is just sitting there waiting for you now go get it!

Golden Silver
 
I like the way you display your finds LJ. Looking forward to seeing your posts this summer. Good start.
 
Nice work LJ, glad to see that you can still reel in the silver! :thumbsup:
 
Back in the saddle, Sweet!!!
 
Let the games begin. Nice couple boxes (or was it 10?), congrats. HH Mark
 
Un.....Believable........... Unbelievable...... You still got it ....Get it..... :dontknow:

Mojo
 
Welcome back LJ !

Glad to see your first trip back was successful.

Keep paving the way....... : ^ )
 
Actually the same thing happened last year after my sabatical, got two boxes and pulled in 10oz (that got the hook in my mouth), two days later 2 more boxes and I got 6oz- that set the hook and I was off to the races again. I miss those days, sometimes so much I think about taking a month loss just to come back and get that beginners luck again. The silver knows how much to get ya hooked again haha. HH all, Mark
 
Good to see you are back in the game. Keep that silver luck flowing!

HH
cmhoose
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom