pjduff
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2012
- Messages
- 177
- Reaction score
- 164
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Madison, IN
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1266-x, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well at least a Maisto die cast Police K-9 car.
Pretty nice day out today in southern Indiana so was able to get out for a few hours. Didn't feel like going too far away so stuck close to home and went to a couple of local parks and a church. I've been to these locations a few times before, but as I always say, never believe a place is "hunted out". I ended up with 4 Mercs, 1934, 1941-S, 1941-S, and a 1942-S, a 1953-D Rosie, a 1940 Quarter, 12 Wheaties, $5.99 in modern, and a Maisto toy car. Hope everybody was able to get out there today, or is able to get out there soon!! HH!!
Pretty nice day out today in southern Indiana so was able to get out for a few hours. Didn't feel like going too far away so stuck close to home and went to a couple of local parks and a church. I've been to these locations a few times before, but as I always say, never believe a place is "hunted out". I ended up with 4 Mercs, 1934, 1941-S, 1941-S, and a 1942-S, a 1953-D Rosie, a 1940 Quarter, 12 Wheaties, $5.99 in modern, and a Maisto toy car. Hope everybody was able to get out there today, or is able to get out there soon!! HH!!Attachments
Upvote
24







