What's new

Had to get me a silver fix today

Daniel964

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Don't get my halves till Thursday so on the way home I stopped at a new bank and got two boxes of dimes. First box was a combo box of brinks rolls and hand rolls. Got 1 silver Rosie out of it. second box was all hand rolls got 10 from it and had 4 rolls left. Opened one and it had 33 silver Rosie's in it. for a total days haul of 44 silver Rosie's. Not to bad of a fix. I saw they still had hand rolls left. I may stop their Thursday morning and see if I can get the rest of them.
 
Upvote 0
Yes! Be there first thing in the morning! :thumbsup:
 
Cherryman68 said:
And have some to trade already rolled just in case

Good idea. I don't know when they get deliveries so they may not want to just hand out more and a trade would be in order. Their closed Wednesday so I plan on being their when they open Thursday before they get busy.
 
glad to help. But do remember I charge a consiltation fee of 10% of your finds. For life.

Michael
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom