What's new

Had to labor for them...

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
502
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They aren't pretty. Believe I found about 3 burn pits. Lots of iron. Took awhile but I was able to coax a few good signals.

VNickel IHP 090516.webp

Finds 090516.webp

Today's finds...

1900 V-Nickel
1902 IHP
Front to an old brass military lock.

PBS
 
Upvote 16
What is the US item?
 
Sorry, I was reading on my phone and did not see what you posted under the pictures. Very cool finds.
 
Nice digs, especially the lock front! It's all about things that talk.
 
Nice coin and relic hunt! The old lock front is a very nice find!
 
Nice finds, congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom