HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I went back to this camp i been hunting for a-while called "The Shaler Camp" i dug two shalers this morning side by side... Put them in my pockets and got back to the truck and tried to find them.. Yah - small holes in the pocket and lost them, i normally have a pouch i carry with me but not this time.. Guess i will re-trace my steps tomorrow if i can.. I did score this pretty amazing flat button that was tucked in right next to a tree - took about 15 minutes to get her outta the ground, it blew my MD up like it was a buckle ended up being a flat button, it was pretty kewl button, thought it was a GW there for a minute with the Sun type design on it.. oh well.. just gotta keep @ it i guess.. HH everyone.

Attachments

• P9260028.JPG
    P9260028.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that would suck ! I carry a small bright green water proof container with me to put buttons in never know when you might find that 1000 dollar button ...

Nice button , very unique ! Keep the goodies coming I always enjoy your post....

VaMark

Jun 3, 2012
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000, XP Deus, AT Pro, Silver U-Maxx, Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that stinks! I have thought about that very thing happening when I put something in my pocket.
I hope you can "Refind" them :sad7: they are cool bullets!

OP
OP
HutSiteDigger

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that would suck ! I carry a small bright green water proof container with me to put buttons in never know when you might find that 1000 dollar button ...

Nice button , very unique ! Keep the goodies coming I always enjoy your post....

Thats kewl... u ever get to Stafford any? i know we talked before... Funny how some of these camps are named here in Stafford.. They just opened a new Civil War park "Army's Valley Forge" the soldiers in that camp said it was about worse than Valley Forge... hint the name "Army's Valley Forge" we also have Camp Measles (everyone had measles), Camp Eskimo (the soldiers wrote they basically are freezing to death) and Camp Non-Sense... Named after what the soldiers wrote about them in letters home, etc.. All these camps are basically still there, at least Camp Eskimo is and Camp Non-Sense... Pretty much all in the Brooke Road area.

Last edited:

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that stinks! I've done that twice, the first was a really crisp shield nick that I put in a cigarette pack. I quess I bent over and it fell out. the second was a pie slice out of a reale also in a cigarette pack. needless to say I learned my lesson :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread