What's new

Hair clip or?

NicksRelics

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found today on a ghost town site, 1881-1912. Yall let me know what you think it is, and the age if possible, the top part broke off when I tried to rub the dirt off of it. The piece that broke sort of "hinges" on the lower piece.
 

Attachments

  • 20210221_175431.webp
    20210221_175431.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 20210221_175355.webp
    20210221_175355.webp
    246.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 20210221_175426.webp
    20210221_175426.webp
    246.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 20210221_175337.webp
    20210221_175337.webp
    327.1 KB · Views: 119
Or possibly business card holder? Dont know if they had those back then.
 

Attachments

  • 20210221_205213.webp
    20210221_205213.webp
    288.2 KB · Views: 117
Looks like a garter or suspender clasp
 
I agree with Sput! That was the first thought I had when I saw it. Thanks for posting.
 
Yessir, suspender clip!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom