What's new

Half Pound Of Gold & 3.74 Pounds Of Silver

This is SICK! Wow, nuf said
 
holy cow, that hard for me to wrap my head around, so happy for you. hope this year will be even better, I am just amazed
 
That looks like a great year!
 
holy cow, that hard for me to wrap my head around, so happy for you. hope this year will be even better, I am just amazed
Thank you, good luck to you out there also.
 
That's a heck of a yr.

Big congrats man
 
Holy crap, Batman!
 
Hi Seeker53; Sweet stuff. Congrats. PEACE:RONB
 
ummmmmm can I hunt with you O great one :notworthy:lol
 
Congratulations! I think I need to hit the beach, I only found 1 gold ring in 3 yrs, and it was so ugly I sold it to pay for div in Va. That is an awesome year! Best wishes!
 
You should make a pirate chest to hold all that! Congratulations!
 
thanks for posting that was awesome!! I now have a bug in my but to get out there, but alas the ground is a might bit frozen......
 
That be some booty thar!
 
Thank you Everyone :)
New year has started and goodies are starting to pile up but not as much & fast as last year...
 
Looks like your following the Norman tornado paths.
 
what's the make of that gold magnet, you use?!
Great finds!
 
Thank you, the magnet used was an Etrac and Excalibur II.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom