Seener53
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2012
- Messages
- 761
- Reaction score
- 424
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #21
Thread Owner
Talk about good sites, wow. You should get another banner for finding that many silvers and one for finding that much gold! What do you attribute your success to? You must have a high traveled area/s. Your arms must look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Haaaa lol Digging and lifting all that booty.
Thank you trebelhunter, I hunted public sites that others frequent often to detect. And I also wanted to make a point to show that almost anybody can do this! Being a rookie in the hobby I made it my goal to find more than the "top dogs" in my area for the year

It was allot of time, gas money, parking fees etc. but I pulled it off

Honestly I think I would of made allot more money working at mcdonalds than all the time I spent hunting lol

. Truly amazing, congrats on an awesome year and I hope you have an equally awesome 2014.






