What's new

Hallmark identification

DonnaT

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning everyone. 😊
I need some help trying to identify the hallmarks on the attached photo. I've looked through quite a few pages on Google, but with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance. 😊
 
Last edited:
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post Donna - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
photo_camera.gif
2nd - Looks like you forgot to upload your photograph(s ). :laughing7:
 
Hmmmm. For some reason I cannot drag the photo into the box to attach it. Grrrrrr
 
20170308_091323.webp
 
You must take a sharp image of the hallmarks. They are often only differentiated from other makers by close observation of details....and I can only see 14KT clearly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom