What's new

Halloween Story and Silver

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I picked up a roll of Peace dollars and a roll of silver eagles. There is nothing like opening up one of those boxes and finding a solid roll of big dollars. Sure beats searching for halves.Although the price is another matter.
The last time I bought Eagles they were going for $280.00 a roll so it has been a while.
Anyway the only reason I mentioned the above was so that I could stay somewhat on topic.
Here's the real story.
It's a spooky Halloween type tale
Last night about 2:45 am I'm in my clubhouse room watching the end of an old time movie, when I hear a strange banging like noise coming from the cellar and from the kitchen.
I'm thinking maybe it's someone trying to break in,but then the dog wasn't barking. I have about 3 minutes till the movie ends so I decided to watch the movie,and if it's a burglar, he'll just have to wait.
When the movie ends I went to check it out. Checked the cellar, kitchen, doors,etc. and everything is locked up tight. I take a peek into the bedroom where my wife is,and should be sleeping. She is wide awake,sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes filled with terror,and visibly trembling.
"I saw something walk by the bedroom and down the hallway"she said.
(Now I don't really believe in spooks,and to tell you the truth if I saw one,I'd grab him by the tail and throw his a$$ out the window.)
I notice my wife is rubbing her forearms,when I asked her what she saw. As she is telling me the hairs on the back of my head raise up and tingle. Which really doesn't ever happen to me.
She said that she woke up because she felt her arms burning,like they were on fire.She jumped up and saw a woman,in her 30's,with long curly hair,and all white, walk out of her bedroom and down the hallway.
I would have made some sort of wisecrack,but in the 30 something years I've been married,I've never seen my wife so frightened. I brought her into the kitchen where she was still rubbing her arms. I tried calming her down,trying to no avail to convince her that it had to be some sort of dream(although at this point I wasn't so sure it was a dream myself).
There were of course no burn marks on her arms. She thinks that people who believe in ghosts,aliens,etc.are nuts.She never has nightmares,doesn't drink, and is much saner than I.
This was an extremely bizarre incident. Strange but true.
Happy Halloween
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Hey Mistergee. I don't know if you ever watch Ghosthunters but they say that when some kind of spiritual energy is nearby, it drains battery life.
Can this topic get any further from CRHing. ;D
 
You guys, ( and gals!)
not to burst anyones bubble,
or tell ghost stories,
but,
these objects of value to humans intrinsically capture the human soul( energy) into them.
Things like Gold, Silver, Diamonds and Gemstones can carry EXTREME negative energy. ( or not)

As a paranormal student myself, I have been involved in cleansing and filtering the evil of the world into something positive. I know there is a dark side to life, and also that without the light, there can be no darkness.

The main thing to consider is that a ghost only has the power you give it.
And they aren't "ghost's" like you read about in horror stories, or human criminals with a physical body.

What they are, is lumps of energy captured in treasured objects that may begin to effect some people in certain ways.

I for one have had some haunts... and well, it may be time for an energy cleanse, Mr. Hart.


My best advice is that the power of the good lord is, and will be the alpha and the omega, and while we still take breath as live humans beings, we maintain power over those departed...
So try not to piss too many ghosts off :)

Ughh... this i an icky subject, I hope I didn't offend anyone. I for one know the power of these objects( gold silver and jewels) to alter the energy, or store the energy of those still living.

Sometimes, you never know what you get on the street may hold, so be careful what you carry, and always get rid of something you have a gut feeling about getting rid of.( even if it's pretty)

And of course, without the darkness, there can be no light!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom