What's new

Halves storage ?

Fruitbat

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
As my collection on 40% and 90% halves grows I'm starting to wonder if there is a better way to store them. I been buying coin tubes, but they're starting to get expensive. I've been thinking of using freexer bags. I know some of you have massive collections of these things, what do you use?
 
Upvote 0
TXTim said:
I got some of those square tubes - 100 for $29 off the internet and have some waterproof, army ammo boxes.
Put a dessicant pack in that and you can store it underwater if you want.
Ammo boxes have good handles and stack nicely.
This one holds 42 rolls. I think they cost around $3 - $5 at the surplus store. They should outlast us!
That is a Great Idea, need to get few of them Ammo boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom