What's new

Hamid celebrate..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Happy T-Net Birthday Hamid! You are the metal detector I want to grow up to be like! :notworthy:
 
Happy TNet Anniversary Hamid::happysmiley:
If I had a magic carpet, or found a bottle with a Genie, I would be over there, with my grandsons to celebrate with you and your neighbor's son.
 
Awesome rings...Ive never seen rings like those...that little book is cool...outstanding finds...congrats.
 
very nice finds congrats happy hunting
 
Very very nice!!

Congrats on your achievements over the past year. Hope the next year brings even more bling.
Thank you and you're welcome lmkwelcfshx_e01.gif
 
Happy TNet Anniversary Hamid::happysmiley:
If I had a magic carpet, or found a bottle with a Genie, I would be over there, with my grandsons to celebrate with you and your neighbor's son.
Thank you and you're welcomelmkwelcfshx_e01.gif
 
Awesome rings...Ive never seen rings like those...that little book is cool...outstanding finds...congrats.
Thank you and you're welcomelmkwelcfshx_e01.gif
 
Hamid detecting! Happy anniversary and very nice finds.
 
Best of Treasures to you Hamid......:notworthy:
 
INCREDIBLE FINDS HAMID !!!

I love the rings and nice picture !!!

CONGRATULATIONS !! :hello2: :hello2::hello2:
 



Nice Finds Too !
 
Awesome finds and congrats
 
Love that mini book thing. Hamid you always have great finds, I enjoy reading your posts man. I'm sending a friend request too btw.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom